About Me

Hi, I'm Emily.
I'm 24 years old, I live in Texas and I heart cheeseburgers.
I also heart pizza and pasta and bacon and chips and crispy fries annnd so many other magical foods.
I'm using this space as a journal for my health and fitness Journey. I decided to call this space 'I heart cheeseburgers' because I want to get healthy and fit but I know without a doubt that I will not be able to reach my goals if I eat Kale 100% of the time. That might work for some but it won't work here. I'm a firm believer in the 80/20 plan. 80% of the time you eat foods that keep your body healthy and happy. The other 20% of the time you should get to indulge a little and eat foods that you truly love to eat. So Pizza and Cheeseburgers are still on the menu. Hollaa!!

Here's my Specs:
Height - 5foot4.75inches
Weight - 203
Pant size - 12-14
Shirt size - 12 - L/XL
Bust -
Belly -
Booty -

No comments:

Post a Comment